Application Process for Day Students (non-boarding)
There are two stages to the non-boarding Day Student application. Click on the tabs below to view detailed information related to each stage of the application process.
- Complete the “Application for Admission” and “Confidential Reference” forms.
- Include a copy of the student applicant’s birth certificate.
- Also include a copy of the student applicant’s previous year’s (or most current available) report card.
- (For high school students) Please include a transcript of all recorded high school grades.
- Please submit the Application Fee ($300 CAD, non-refundable)*
- Please submit the Tuition Deposit ($300 CAD, refundable ONLY if a student is not accepted for enrolment)**
Each application must be accompanied by a payment totalling $600 ($300 non-refundable Application Fee and $300 Tuition Deposit).
* Once ASCIS accepts a student for enrolment, no part of any amount paid to the school will be refunded.
** Once the student has been accepted by ASCIS, the Tuition Deposit also becomes non-refundable.
Once the application has been received and reviewed, a written decision will be issued. Upon receipt of the “Registration Package”, you will have ten days to submit all forms and payments. If your application is accepted, you will receive a “Registration Package”. The listed items below are not available online. They will be included in your registration package.
In order to maintain the priority of your application and to avoid any processing delay and/or late fee, the student and parents must complete the following:
- Please read the Student Manual.
- Please fill out the following: Parental & Student Agreement, Medical Form, OSR Requisition Form
- Please include: A copy of the student applicant’s birth certificate, Payment of Fees and **Tuition cheque(s)according to the chosen Payment Plan