Ste Cecile Prep Hockey is launching a new Girls U18 Prep team for the 2024-25 school year. This new Girls Prep team will play +40 games across the Eastern USA and Canada with excellent exposure for NCAA Division 1, 3, ACHA and USport programs.
Ste Cecile Prep currently has a Girls Hockey Skills Academy program and plans to expand the current program to a team format.
Coach Serviss has built a network at the next level over the past 7 years coaching prep hockey and has also helped moved many student-athletes on to various NCAA, ACHA and USPORTS programs.
The North American Prep Hockey League (NAPHL) consists of 6 prep schools from Ontario, New York, Pennsylvania and Ohio. The NAPHL will consist of 5 weekend showcases throughout the season along with individual home and away games against divisional teams for a total of 25 games.
- 300 hours on-ice training
- 150 hours off-ice training
- 90 minutes video analysis weekly
- +40 league, tournament, showcase and exhibition games
- Access to shooting pad, fitness centre and gymnasium daily
- Nutritional and mental training seminars
- Capri Pizzeria Recreational Complex (Home Rink)
- Indoor Gym
- Renovated Fitness Centre with Shooting Pad
- ‘Tennis Courts
- Soccer Field / 400m track