- 2022 Certificate (Music Composition) – Alexander Pozdnyakov
- 2021 Music Diploma in Piano – École de Musique Antonine
- 2020 Online Certificate (Understanding Musical Score), The Open University
- 2020 Certificate in Conducting – Notre Dame University School of Music
- 2017 Certificate in Active learning training, Beirut Lebanon
- 2016 Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology, University of Baghdad
At the age of 16, I heard “Chopin’s Nocturne Op. 9, No. 2” for the first time, and fell in love with it. At that time, I had no idea what music was, how it could move a person, or how to play an instrument. By chance, I met my first teacher, Raid Elias, who taught me how to play the piano, and within a short period of time finished four levels.
I went on to study under the Iraqi-Czech concert pianist, Natasha Al Radi, with whom I spent three years mastering techniques and elevating how to present music to audiences.
My music studies continued at École de Musique Antonine in Lebanon where I earned my diploma in piano with Professor Armen Kachik, Head of the Department of Piano; Harmony and music composition with the director of the school, Dr. Fadi Tawk, along with conducting and orchestration with Maestro Garo Avessian.
During my musical journey, I played a lot of music as a soloist and accompanist. At the same time, I taught music in schools and privately and worked as a church pianist and conductor for many choirs and music bands when I moved to Lebanon.
I always dreamed of becoming a composer and sharing my music with others. After I moved to Canada, I dove deeper into music composition with Prof. Alexander Pozdnyakov and have composed over 20 pieces.
I now teach piano and music composition at Académie Ste-Cécile.