- 2021 Music Diploma in Piano – École de Musique Antonine
- 2020 Online Certificate (Understanding Musical Score), The Open University
- 2020 Certificate in Conducting workshop – Notre Dame University School of Music by Garo Avessian
- 2017 Certificate in Active learning training, Beirut Lebanon
- 2016 Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology, University of Baghdad
Steven Hanoosh, a pianist, teacher, and composer, began his passion for music at the age of 16. He began studying piano where he showed high talent and remarkable progress within short a short period of time.
Following the instructions of his first teacher, Raid Elias, he completed four levels within a year and a half. He went on to study under the Iraqi-Czech concert pianist, Natasha Al Radi, where he spent three years learning and mastering techniques elevating how he presents music to audiences. Accepted into École Musique Antoinine, he moved to Lebanon where he completed his studies. Gaining a reputation and respect within the school, Professor Armen Kachik, head of the piano department, accepted him as a student. During this time he was studying harmony and learning music composition with the director of the school, Dr. Fadi Tawk, as well as taking private instruction in Conducting and Orchestration with Garo Avessian.
During his career, Mr. Hanoosh has presented a lot of musical work, not exclusive to performing, conducting choirs, teaching, composing, and playing chamber music. Recent to Windsor, ON, he is excited to continue his career in North America and looks forward to performing and collaborating with other musicians. He is currently accepting new students.